Monday, March 18, 2013

Coolest Family Ever

I just want to throw out there that I have the best family EVER in the world.  We're huge, and loud but so much fun.  We have great family get togethers, and we are always there for each other.

This past weekend, we celebrated Colonel Robert Coupe aka my awesome Uncle Rob, in his retirement from Colonel of the DSP.  Aside from the fact that this was a great event, and a huge party at that, we also got to enjoy some of the DSP Pipes & Drums that my Uncle Rob started in light of St. Patty's Day! Perfection.
My family reminds me every day how important family is, and that I am so lucky to have these people in my life forever.
Uncle Rob in his Finest



conquering life's milestones together 1 year at a time 
Raise a glass? nah, raise the Center Pieces with LED lights for "We Are Young" epic. 
Uncle  Rob & Ty breaking it down
Mom and dad goofing off with CenterPiece accessories
He's just the best



No comments:

Post a Comment