Sunday, April 28, 2013

A great new blog!

Hi Friends,

I'm sorry I've been behind.  Kyle and I have been house hunting, and it's consumed every spare second I have aside from teaching.  Luckily for us, we have a fantastic realtor, who is so supportive, however it does not make this process any easier!  Like something? put in an offer? sorry there was a better one! Like something? want to go see eat? Gone after 3 hours on the market.  I'm glad to hear the market is picking back up, however, not so glad for us right seeing as it's making this process very emotionally, mentally and physically taxing.

What I'm trying to say, is that I blame house hunting for my lack of blogging.  I am still making healthy recipes, but a lot of repeats.  OR we have a great recipe planned that has to get scrapped so that we can quick go see a house.  However, I'm glad that I have not managed to put a lb on (yet).  Here's to hoping my 15 lost STAY OFF and I can get back into good habits.

LOOKING TO THE BRIGHT FUTURE OF LOTS OF BLOGGING:

I am going to start something new - a friend the other day said that he should be a guest blogger sometime on my site.  At first I laughed, but he was serious, and I thought what an awesome idea!!  He's very into healthy lifestyles, healthy eating, running, yoga, and frankly a lot of other things, he's the jack-of-all-trades type (not to mention he does hilarious impersonations).  I would love for him to share some ideas, so Kevin, get thinking!

GUEST BLOGGING HERE WE COME!

Also - another friend, Steph, makes FABULOUS mojitos from scratch that I will be including a recipe to up here in the near future.  Who wouldn't want a refreshing, cool, delish mojito on a spring or summer day?

I have a few new ideas for the music classroom- thank you pinterest and end of the year/almost-summer inspiration!  That will be posted soon, I just need to gather my thoughts on them and put it all together.

I promise to get my act together.  I really believe that this blog is propelled me into weight loss (something I couldn't get into for about 3 years).  I used to blame it on a pill I was taking, but I honestly think it was my lack of healthy eating.

LASTLY - I have a great recommendation. Another friend sent me this website, and it's great!  She has a lot of great recipe ideas, plus fitness ideas and awesome things for motivation.  I highly recommend visiting - http://skinnymom.com (even if you're not a mom!!).

HAPPY RAINY SUNDAY! (love those)
-Jack =)

3 comments:

  1. I saw your instagram pic of the mojito and I thought, "I need her to post that recipe!" Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll get it up! I just have to get her to write it down =)

      Delete