Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Cooler

This refreshing drink I got the inspiration from last year on a Pinterest blog of course.  Unfortunately I can't seem to find the original link, but it said something about this speeding up our metabolism.  I honestly don't know if it does, but what I do know is that it encourages me to drink more water because it's refreshing!  Water is great, but sometimes it can get boring. This adds some natural flavor without any preservatives/sugars etc.

Enjoy! & Refresh!

What you need:
-1 Lemon
-1 whole cucumber
-10 mint leaves
-Water
-Pitcher
How To:

-Slice lemon into medium slices, or you can cube, it is honestly personal preference.
-Peel & slice cucumber.
-Leave the mint leaves whole!
-Place all items into a large pitcher.  Mine holds approx. 3L (and is rather large).
-Fill the pitcher up with water.
-Let the drink sit for approx. 2 hours. Enjoy!

-It does not mater how much water you add - I usually fill mine up to the 2Liter mark, and just refill it when it gets down to the 1L mark.

*Serving Suggestion- Take off the cap & let some of the cucumber, mint & lemon fall into the cup.

*A Twist! - add SkinnyGirl Cucumber Vodka in a small glass (I have yet to try it, but I will!).

love always - Jack

ps - tomorrow is the first day of school in the new school! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment