Thursday, June 19, 2014

Paleo Chocolate Cake

Everyone needs to go make this right now if you are having a sweet tooth craving!!
http://ohsnapletseat.com/2013/03/04/a-paleo-dessert-cup-of-chocolate-cake/

I made this the other night to accompany some very NON-Paleo champagne kyle and I finally enjoyed for the end of the school year.  Either way, it's delicious!  Very chocolate, and moist (I added a bit more almond milk than it called for based on reviews).  Honestly - you could share this with someone, it makes enough.  I also recommend making it in a larger mug (vs a small teacup type of mug or cup), it really fills it all up.
I added a sprinkling of dark choc. morsels on top
Down another lb today!  I think my body is in shock. As I said before, I am never an advocate for an unhealthy lifestyle to lose weight, but I think right now my body is carb & dairy "deprived" if you want to say it that way, and I am losing a lot of extra weight that I have to use that was packed on from the carbs & the ice cream (not that I ever indulged in ice cream and wine and pizza and fries when I was stressed.....).

Happy Summer!

Love Always - Jack =)

No comments:

Post a Comment